Stretch Magic Tying Instructions
Stretch Magic Knot Tying Instructions:
- It may be easiest to keep on end of the cord attached to the spool, until all of the beads have been strung. If you cut a length of Stretch Magic off of the spool, you may want to attach an alligator clip to one end, so the beads do not fall off.
- First stretch the length of cord you will be using. This will help keep the cord loose.
- String all of your beads onto the line, and cut it away from the spool, leaving at least 3 inches extra, on each end.
- Make a half knot and then gently pull the two loose ends, to secure the knot.
- Make the other half knot (forming a square knot,) and gently pull the loose ends together.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, producing four tight knots.
- Using scissors, clip off the two ends. Be sure to leave at least 1/8- 1/4 inch to keep the knot secure. If you cut too close to the knot, the Stretch Magic could unravel.